1. General provisions
The contact and electronic contracting of services offered through this website by THE INSTITUT can only be carried out by people over 18 years old. In accordance with this, if you provide your personal data through this website, you do so under the premise that you are over 18 years old. In the event that THE INSTITUT verifies that the personal data has been provided by a person under 18 years of age, I will proceed to its elimination.
No personal data of third parties other than the person concerned should be provided through this website. However, in the case that it is essential to carry out the request for services that justifies the provision of personal data from a third party, the person who does so assumes the responsibility of informing the holder of the personal data in advance of everything provided for in Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter “RGPD”) under the conditions set out in that regulation.
In the event that, in order to duly carry out a request for services, you must provide personal data of minors under 18 years of age, you will guarantee to THE INSTITUT that you do so in your capacity as father, mother or legal guardian of the minor who is the owner of the personal data, and that you have also given your express consent to the processing of the same. In this case, you must prove your kinship or guardianship by providing an official document, such as a scanned copy of the family book.
2. File declared in accordance with Andorran legislation before the Andorran Data Protection Agency (hereinafter “APDA”)
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/2003, of December 18, Qualified Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “LQDP”) and the regulations that develop it, users of this website are informed that any personal data provided to THE INSTITUT will become part of a file owned by THE INSTITUT, duly registered in the APDA.
3. Responsible for the processing of your personal data, representative to the European Union and data protection officer
- Person responsible for processing:
- Responsible for Data Protection:
The person responsible for data protection is Dra. Àngels Codina Farràs, collegiate nº 122 of the Official College of Physicians of Andorra, who can be contacted through the telephone number + 376 865850, through THE INSTITUT’s ordinary email address indicated in section 1 or through the web contact form.
4. Purposes and legal basis of the treatment and period of conservation of personal data
THE INSTITUT may process your personal data for the purposes described below:
- Through the mechanisms that THE INSTITUT makes available on this website for the reservation and /or recruitment of our services online, THE INSTITUT collect and process your personal data in order to manage the procedures of booking, shipping, delivery and payment related to the provision of services performed.
- THE INSTITUT will keep your personal data for the maximum period of time that, according to current regulations, are applicable and, in any case, for the maximum period of time necessary for the purpose of treatment.
5. Recipients of personal data, including service providers
THE INSTITUT will provide third parties, some or all, with the following personal data:
- name and surname of the interested party, email address and telephone number.
The purpose of the data transmission is only and exclusively the reservation of a meeting in line with our office to request a possible service.
THE INSTITUT provides the various links to the privacy policies of the service providers to whom they will transmit their personal data in case of booking a meeting online with our office:
- ZOOM (https://zoom.us/docs/es-es/privacy-and-legal.html)
- SKYPE (https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es)
The rest of the personal data provided to THE INSTITUT will not be transmitted to any third party, except when THE INSTITUT has to:
- comply with the precepts established in any law or other regulation, legal process or government requirement with enforceable force.
- enforce the terms and conditions of the purchased service, including the investigation of possible violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- to deliver them to the competent public administration, in the cases and for the purposes provided for by law.
6. Rights in relation to your personal data
On the other hand, in accordance with the RGPD, if you are in the European Union, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not THE INSTITUT is processing personal data concerning you, to have access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if possible, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Under the conditions provided for in the RGPD, the interested parties may also request the limitation of the treatment of their personal data or their portability, in this case THE INSTITUT will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested party may oppose the processing of their personal data. If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, THE INSTITUT will stop processing your personal data or, if possible, will stop processing it for that specific purpose, except for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In the event of the violation of any of your rights, and especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising them, you may file a complaint with any supervisory authority of the European Union in the field of data protection. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting these agencies.
THE INSTITUT guarantees you that the treatment it will carry out with respect to your personal data is subject to the strictest duty of confidentiality, and that it has established the necessary measures, both technical and organisational, to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, misuse, loss, theft and unauthorised treatment and/or access.